Black/Red Busa s/b I35 in Austin today?

Rev. 6:5

Registered
You had a reallllly loud bike. The rolling burnout you did in front of those Harley riders was priceless! One of the women riding on the back of one about came unglued you scared her so bad. The wife and I were rolling!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good they got a taste of thier own medicine. I can't tell you how many times I had one of those idiots with open drag pipes open it up going the other way. It's not that I have a problem with Harley's. I have several friends that own them. But the vast majority need to learn a lesson.:thumbsup:

That is funny. I have a guy that works with me that owns a harley and I know exactly what you guys are talkin about cause I did the very same thing to him. We left the parking lot at work (he was in front and he always has his stereo full blast which is soooo annoying) I blew past him with the rear tire a blazin and scared the holy crap out of him. All I can say is I wish I had my camera cause the look on his face was priceless.:laugh: (sorry not tryin to thread jack but damn some of those wannabe harley guys)

Sorry I don't know who the black/red owner is but if you find out who rides the black/maroon Gen I Busa around the Pflugerville/R-Rock/Hutto area early in the morning let me know. Every morning that I am leaving my neighborhood I pass the guy (he appears to be commuting as well). I always want to stop and ask him who he is and all that. He has a nice lookin' Busa.

You had a reallllly loud bike. The rolling burnout you did in front of those Harley riders was priceless! One of the women riding on the back of one about came unglued you scared her so bad. The wife and I were rolling!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Rev - What part of Austin are you in?

We are up North in Pflugerville but both work in Austin.

I used to live in Round Rock and Austin, nice area to be in, however, the traffic does suck at the appropriate times.

Some harley riders won't even wave, I just laugh and talk to myself for a minute. Then i think about how quiet my busa is but OH THE POWER. Not all harley riders, Probley the new ones that think they aren't supposed to wave at a metric bike. :laugh:

Back