Black Plastic Caps for the Handlebar Holder

ldryder

Registered
There are four chrome plated plastic caps that fit into the four bolts that hold the Handlebar Holder to the top triple clamp.

I don't know what those things are actually called but I really want to replace them with black ones to match the black Handlebar Holder.

Can anyone tell me what those things are actually called so I know what to look for on eBay?

Thanks

There are four chrome plated plastic caps that fit into the four bolts that hold the Handlebar Holder to the top triple clamp. I don't know what those things are actually called but I really want to replace them with black ones to match the black Handlebar Holder. Can anyone tell me what those things are actually called so I know what to look for on eBay? Thanks

The "handlebar holder" is actually called "triple tree". You can probably find something by typing: hayabusa triple tree bolt.

The "handlebar holder" is actually called "triple tree". You can probably find something by typing: hayabusa triple tree bolt.

I called it the Handlebar Holder because that's what the part is called in the Suzuki Factory Service Manual and in the parts fiche that's available at places like Ron Ayres and Partzilla.

Thanks for letting me know that members of this forum might commonly refer to it by the name of the part that it's bolted to because.... that's exactly what I needed to search for in order to find what I was looking for. :thumbsup:

Found these: http://store.schnitzracing.com/schnitz-triple-clamp-bolt-buttons-suzuki-gsx1300r-hayabusa-99-13/

Ha! I just googled "Hayabusa handlebar holder" and the triple treee top clamp showed up in the results. Go figure. I never knew it was called handle bar holder.

Why do I always have a picture of stuff related to odd topics....
Anyway, every thread needs a picture!
DSC03771-1.jpg

Back