Black Friday Shopping For Guys

FlatlandBusa

Registered
I and a friend headed to a local U-pull-it and grabbed a 8.8 Ford differential that is going in his Jeep TJ as an upgrade.

I didn't want to risk breaking my phone so I left it in the car and didn't get any pics of us pulling it out.

This was so much better than dealing with the crowds of people to save 50¢ on disposable crap.
IMG_20171124_130526064.jpg
IMG_20171124_130519978.jpg

I and a friend headed to a local U-pull-it and grabbed a 8.8 Ford differential that is going in his Jeep TJ as an upgrade.

I didn't want to risk breaking my phone so I left it in the car and didn't get any pics of us pulling it out.

This was so much better than dealing with the crowds of people to save 50¢ on disposable crap. View attachment 1577549 View attachment 1577550
This sounds like a fun project. I sold my off-road/ hunting truck and now regret it because I have to wait for my friend to go in his Jeep so I can catch a ride into the woods. Thought about just strapping the rifle across my back and riding the DR650, but cops might not like me too much after that. Lol!

Cool projects, got any pics of the build?

It's a stock 98 TJ with a 2" lift at this point. I don't have any pictures right now but will take some as we progress through the build this winter. The rear is getting this 8.8 with a locker, 4.xx gears, a truss plus all the tabs welded on so it bolts in to his Jeep. He hasn't made up his mind with what to do with the front axle yet. It's a Dana 30 and is very slightly bent already...

This sounds like a fun project. I sold my off-road/ hunting truck and now regret it because I have to wait for my friend to go in his Jeep so I can catch a ride into the woods. Thought about just strapping the rifle across my back and riding the DR650, but cops might not like me too much after that. Lol!
Plus it would be a real trick to carry a deer out on a motorcycle!

Back