black busa+blue zx  OR blue busa + black zx ??

pujolshomerun

Registered
I sold my Harley Davidson V-ROD and trying to sell my Toyota Camry to buy a Hayabusa and a ZX-14. You can call me an idiot but this is what I really want to do.

I am planning to buy a black busa and a blue ZX OR a blue buse and a black ZX. I can't decide by myself. Can you guys give me some recommendations?

Okay to each their own, but I'd go with the the Blue Busa and the black ZX 13.5. The black helps hide the George Foremans on the 13.5.

I like the all blue busa they just released this year the 07, the ghost light blue kanji on the side looks real good. For the ZX i would go for the black, black all the way, just so the foreman grills on the side would blend more, Since the grills are black on all bikes, it would look very slick with an all black color

zx14_black.jpg

You can see the grills stand out quite a bit on the blue
zx14_blue.jpg

The blue 07 looks incredible, I would also consider the red
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken
and the red
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

Black for both...the reasons? so, you can buy one color scheme for the gears...jacket, pants, boots and helmets...
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

What I dont understand is why you would need x2 bikes that are just as equivelant of eachother? I personally would get the Black busa, and save the extra money for the future mods you will be ADDICTED TO!
SHOCKED.gif

And get some good gear. Or get the busa (black) and get a little 600 or 750 for a track toy!
beerchug.gif

Personally I would go with both black bikes. The black ZX14 is awesome...

Be careful son! Don't let that future bankroll burn a hole in your pocket.....patience grasshopper, patience! I can see it coming......you buy one of each AND before you hardly get a chance to break them in the NEW '08 busa will out! YIKES!

I'd go with the black busa and a blue r1, or blue/white gixxer 1k but that's just my .02. The black 13.5 is the only color I can look at without frowning. Does the job in hiding the cooking assistant grills. Question...why buy (2) brand new bikes so similar in performance? That's why I said a busa or 14 for that matter and then a litre bike, just my .02.

(frisbee @ Mar. 29 2007,23:29) get the black busa and the red busa
i like all 3 busa this year. i bought the 06 red-black . wish i just have hold off a few months and got the 07. but i love mine anyways.

From the ones I've seen in person, the black ZX is easily the best looking. All the Busas are awesome
smile.gif

By the way, best board name I've seen
beerchug.gif

Back