Black Brocks AH

hosinfefer

Registered
Hi Guys.

Does anyone have any websites where I can get an all black AH Brock full race pipe.? I pinged the site sponsors and didnt get any help. Anyone got any hook ups?

Thanks

Pm goldenchild or talk to schnitz racing. Both site sponsors both can get brocks.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have pinged GC..no answer. Was thinking Brock would have higher prices. I might try them and see what they say. If any site spon. want to pm me a price feel free..thx

Pm them. Sometimes they only have enough time to answer pm. They are more personal and more serious. I doubt you'll find it much cheaper than the brocks site unless someone just wants to move one.
Posted via Mobile Device

What they said. I think schnitz will give you a racers discount for spending at least $1000 with them, but you might doublecheck that. great choice on the exhaust by the way!!!

I got mine direct from the horses mouth Brock himself .
All of them were within about fifty bucks on full blk ceramic AH.
Luv da Sound

I responded each time haven't seen any since you asked if us or can funds.I just got off the phone about my orders and the pipes are in and being sorted,if you want one get with me right away as they are gonna go fast next inbound order due in 30 or so days.I'm always a click away.sometimes pm mysteriously disappear.

Deal with brocks direct,he is great to work with! Me and 2 friends went to his shop in dayton and got a group deal.They paid $750.00 for full system AH and i paid $200.00 more for AH with the ceramic coating.:thumbsup:

053.jpg

Deal with brocks direct,he is great to work with! Me and 2 friends went to his shop in dayton and got a group deal.They paid $750.00 for full system AH and i paid $200.00 more for AH with the ceramic coating.:thumbsup:

ditto. great people. your gonna love it:cheerleader:

Let's see some more pics of the Black Ceramic.

Does Brock's Alien and Meg both fit for the 99-07 (need 2006), or just the 08+?

The faster you go the farther the sound is behind you...:laugh:
I love it. Reminds me of the few times my older bro let me cruise his KZ1000 with a Kerker on it. SweeeeeeeeeT !

Back