Black Bear video

"Hey what are you doing there?" Is that the best he could come up with? I think I would have been saying a whole lot more. ::9

If he'd have made it another two steps there would have been no choice except to have been in season~!~ :laugh:

Personally, he'd come too far anyway:laugh:

Firearms.JPG

guy:hey what r u doing there
bear: oh i mybad didnt see u in this stand.
guy: ....(thinking) dam bears
bear: *walks a few steps away* *looks back* jackas$

What would have been really funny if it was the other way around...and the bear had found the stand empty.

The guy walks out to his tree stand in the morning and starts climbing up to find a bear looking down at him~!~ :rofl:

What would have been really funny if it was the other way around...and the bear had found the stand empty.

The guy walks out to his tree stand in the morning and starts climbing up to find a bear looking down at him~!~ :rofl:

That HAS happened!:laugh:

That was the response of a very healthy well fed bear. Perfect coat color and sheen. Very sweet face, also being very careful walking around. Maybe smelled something amiss but just couldn't place it. Climbing that ladder was really awesome. The bear responded like most bears will by leaving the area. It was not put under pressure making it fearful of being hurt and having to fight for its life. That was a video that really makes a camera more fun than a gun. Very laid back, relaxed but attentive cool bear!!:thumbsup:

Some warning shots would have been coming from my end. And then if that didn't work I'd fired my gun.:laugh:

Hey, what are you doing there. Silent bear leave at 2:52. Returns at 4:15 with two other bears, answers question, "Having lunch with a few friends".

Back