BKing tail on Busa

Bo_

Registered
Has anyone been around a BKing enough to see if the BKing subframe and tail will bolt up to the 08 Busa.  
umnik.gif

Just by looking at the frame when we had one in here, it looks alot different. I didn't try to bolt one up or take it apart however, with some tweeking it may go.

While the "press pictures" don't do the B-King justice, I can say that having spent quite sometime looking them over in person, they do have potential.
The current undertail exhaust has to go.
Yoshimura's association with Suzuki, once again has offered a beautiful altenative to the rediculous manufacturer designed product.

This image isn't as clear as I'd like but I think you can get the idea.

2101_bw.jpg

My dealership just got one{man it's huge}and the owner of the place took it for a test ride and said it would wheelie with just a blip of the throttle in 1st or 2nd.

It definitly did not look like a easy swap. Would prob. take some modding to get it to work. Anything is possible now a days. Just look at the 400mm tire kits!

ok this waas really hard to do its the best i could geet someone can probably do better as i was just using paint but it gives an idea. i took everthing out between the tail and rear tire as i could not get anything to match but here ya go
busawithbkingtail.jpg

ok this waas really hard to do its the best i could geet someone can probably do better as i was just using paint but it gives an idea. i took everthing out between the tail and rear tire as i could not get anything to match but here ya go
busawithbkingtail.jpg

I think its really good looking and the best of its type that I've seen so far.

I don't think I like the look BUT its not my bike and I WOULD like to see it REALLY mounted! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Back