BKing - Front forks oil Level?

GewelZA

Registered
Good day all, Admin please remove if this topic is not allowed,
Guys i have replaced my Bking's front fork oil seals, now shocks are extremely hard, feels like skocks are solid. I have filled the oil to Suzuki specs, 527ml per shock. i have also set the little Hard Soft knob at the bottom of the fork all the way to S, still riding hard.
Is the oil level correct according to Suzuki manual?
I have ordered new oil to replace and i will be reducing oil level to 500ml per shock.

Any advice will be very highly appreciated.

@GewelZA

did u suck out oil after refill to the top end of outer tube (and pumping the cartridge?)?

if not, the fork bounces like a square timber, means not at all and riding with it is extremely life-threatening

eventually my video to the refilling can help you a bit - look after minute 13:00
u can hear the noise of the bubbles and after minute 14:30 you´ll hear no more noise of flowing oil so the air bubbles are pumped out.

if i remember right ur fork is similar to the gen2´s

so pump 1st 10-15 times air bubbles outa oil til u hear no more "noise" of flpwing oil through holes etc.

then (refill eventually a bit of oil and) suck oil till u reach an air space of 95mm
with a syring tool like this
luftpolster_einstellen.gif

and keep then the fork in upright pos to avoid that oil can´t mix again with the air inside to little air bubbles.
or
if you build in the fork and leave the bike a week or so in the garage only pressing the fork down some times while that rest in garage the bubbles will rise in the oil and everthing will be ok.
and
if not yet done you should download here the gen2´s manual - ca. 97% of it fits at the b-king ;)

that helps a looooooooooot ;)

Last edited:
Back