Bit Out Of The Normal

Sl1d3r

Registered
Hi guys i have a class 8 autograss car running a gen1 busa engine
Car started fine went to start again had no spark :( started looking into the wiring noticed crap loads of butt connectors and crapy house old connectors (makes me angry ) so i have redone all that properly soldered and heat shrink had a shite after market pump on changed that for orginal pump right amount of fuel going in now new sprad clutch turns over like a dream i get fuel and good cranking
He is my problem i have no ignition spark

Tip over has been bypassed some how not sure how tbh

Clutch switch has been change and looks like its been permatly earth which is poop and i will change due to normal map and power map and as far as i know all the over sensors would have been bypassed

All i did when car was sort of running is put it in gear it stalled and hasnt had spark since clutch cylinder has gone up the pooper dose the busa run a pressure switch of sorts in the clutch ??
In not dose anyone have any suggestions as i havent found away broken or crap wires yet also it has a brand new oddessy extreme race battery so all good there

Thanks for looking hope to get some advice soon :)

Last edited:
Unfortunatly i dont have any clocks in the car to read codes mate :/ also if anyone has a ecu pin out that would be fantastic

I have a haynes manual unfortunatly it dont give pinouts :( oh yes bloody bodgers do me right in thats ok mate cheers for your help tho

if your turning over just getting no spark its not a safety. You did check the obvious, that being the plugs correct? Do you have access to another ecu? I would try that as well. Is it mapped? Does it have a power commander on it? Need a lot more info to be of much help to you....specially on a hacked install not on a bike.

Back