Biscuit Bash begins...

Good luck on the knee, make sure you mark the bad one :laugh:

PAGE

Last edited:
new gas station is open. nice place... at the skyway turn off.

IMG_0641.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Randy pass any cops thi time?

That would have been me I think, Randy was smart enogh to fall back when th lights came on... Duh, 130ish and on the right and didn't see him behind me for four miles at that speed. And all I got was a "keep it under 100 PLEASE"
Posted via Mobile Device

That would have been me I think, Randy was smart enogh to fall back when th lights came on... Duh, 130ish and on the right and didn't see him behind me for four miles at that speed. And all I got was a "keep it under 100 PLEASE"
Posted via Mobile Device

Lucky 3 times:laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl:

Posted via Mobile Device

That's what you get for riding around in second gear :whistle:

wish I was there, but previous plans this weekend. you guys be safe and take pics
have one for me:beerchug:

OK; did everyone make it home and where are those pix. Looking for the dam lineup :poke:

Back