birthday present

havoc

Registered
took my bike to get some new tires, brake pads installed done over at EDR, when i went to pay for it, he told me dont worry about it, your wife took care of it. if i would have known that ,i would have gotten a little more done
biggrin.gif

took my bike to get some new tires, brake pads installed  done over at EDR, when i went to pay for it, he told me dont worry about it, your wife took care of it. if i would have known that ,i would have gotten a little more done
biggrin.gif
Hey Havoc, I wouldn't tell that story the way you did. You're leaving yourself wide open for some sarcasm and lewd jokes. As for me, I'm jealous. Wish I could find a generous woman like that. You're sooooo lucky.

Brian

took my bike to get some new tires, brake pads installed  done over at EDR, when i went to pay for it, he told me dont worry about it, your wife took care of it. if i would have known that ,i would have gotten a little more done
biggrin.gif
Hey Havoc, I wouldn't tell that story the way you did.  You're leaving yourself wide open for some sarcasm and lewd jokes.  As for me, I'm jealous.  Wish I could find a generous woman like that.  You're sooooo lucky.

Brian
Do you mean like? Your wife did all the work so were not going to charge you for it.
laugh.gif

Just kidding that was very cool of her. If we could all be so lucky.

biggrin.gif
Hey Havoc, I wouldn't tell that story the way you did.  You're leaving yourself wide open for some sarcasm and lewd jokes.  As for me, I'm jealous.  Wish I could find a generous woman like that.  You're sooooo lucky.

Brian
I didn't get it tillyou said that, but you I had to laugh.

Back