Birthday Email Receipt from the AR15 Forum

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I actually received an email from the Forum... fist time ever as far as I know.... Thanks and I appreciate it! Sitting here with my DonJulio

Juilo 1942 at I roll upon my 15th birthday. Wishing all of you Forum member the very best. Cheers!

Happy bday brotha!
Ironic timing. I just walked in from my man cave where I just built another AR-15. Just a basic M16 clone with a Gunskins wrap. First time doing a wrap and it actually turned out pretty nice.
Just a beater “for fun” gun.
Troy

I actually f uped! I thought I posted to my AR15 Forum so I have had a bit to much DonJulioa 1942. It's all good as you guys are a much better group anyways. So, on to the bike sceen .... I sent Mr. Rob my ECU this morning. Can't wait to see what he does to old Blusa! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I love my wheel guns Bryan, Nice stuff you have there brother. You my friend have a wife and that is worth more then any amount of guns. I have three safes and collect for my sons and it helps with my anxiety, PTSD and such. Wish at times I live with my sons in Texas as I would be a proud MOFO to live there!

Thanks for sharing Bryan/C10. Pew pew pew!

A few but wife might hurt me if I was collecting like you ;)

View attachment 1613661

Nice toys @Skywalker. My wife would have me sleeping on the couch if I came home with more...lol. So I will surprise her with a new one when I take her hog hunting this fall :)

Yea babe, don’t it shoot great? I’ve had that for a while now, you’ve just not noticed

Lmao. No more pie for me

Sounds like a plan and I've never been hog hunting but I'm sure that is a blast. Keep sneaking one in here and there. I've collected all my adult life and some of these were from Dad and Uncle Ewin. I collect for my son's to pass on and hope they are not all outlawed one day as I will be an outlaw!

Nice toys @Skywalker. My wife would have me sleeping on the couch if I came home with more...lol. So I will surprise her with a new one when I take her hog hunting this fall :)

Yea babe, don’t it shoot great? I’ve had that for a while now, you’ve just not noticed

Lmao. No more pie for me

Way to come in the Boosted. Any of those black ones in there running twin turbo dual mag looking thingy's? Ha Beautiful safe.... maybe I should of kept mine shut as well. I really thought I was posting to my AR15 Forum. Had to many windows open and the forums all look pretty much the same. LOL

I may or may not have a few of those evil bullet spraying automatic machine guns... :lol:

View attachment 1613687

I know that gun and a great shooter Bryan. Since today is my birthday the boys are taking me to the local range. Great times to shoot with your son I'm sure as I go with mine anytime they will go.

I snuck a new to me Browning buck mark .22 LR in awhile back , but that was a easy $300 hide for plinkathon competition's with my son .

That's OK... don't have to own a gun to be a good man and ride the best bikes in the world! Two ECU's out to Rob as of yesterday. I'm like a kid in a candy store again. Hurry up and wait!

I'm not a gun guy, I have a few but nothing to speak of, (no not all liberals hate guns lol) but it's cool to see everyone's collections. @Getn off that is awesome!
Some serious hardware fellas!

Back