Bioshock 2 - Feb 9th

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I'll be the first to nerd out here on the forums. Anyone else a fan? I'm taking the day off from my office to buy it and play for hours on end. I'm not an avid gamer, but I love the atmosphere in the first Bioshock and I expect nothing less from this sequel.

Anyone else part of the Cult of Rapture?

I recently bought the first bioshock and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'll be picking up a copy also. The multiplayer aspects seems interesting.

I'm concerned about multiplayer...simply because I loved the isolation that the first game provided. It was a very eerie game due to the fact that every other character was a lunatic....save the unseen ones that spoke to you over the com.

I do have high hopes though....hopefully it won't detract from the single player game.

I doubt they will change the "mood" of the single player campaign seeing as how the first one was a huge hit. I'm guessing you're a fan of the Resident Evil series also? They share the same atmosphere along with the Silent Hill games. I'm also a huge fan of horror-style games. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I have never played either of those. I'm just not a big gamer...but I do like the few horror style games I have played. The one that I recall being one of my favorites was The Suffering.

The thing about Resident Evil is the 3rd person view. I can't really get into the character in 3rd person view.

Last edited:
I've never heard of that(The Suffering). I'll have to pick up a copy off Amazon and give it a shot, that is it I can dig up my ps2.

Back