Billy Lane kills motorcyclist- POSSIBLE DUI

he'll have an empty wallet after this is all said and done...

Very Uncool.........
And he sure shows everyone how much he likes his Corona's on the TV shows.
Late at night.
Aggressive/ unlawful driving ( In a huge cage no less.)
In the court of public opinion I vote guilty on being a total loser.
Everyone should send him some soap-on-a-rope to the store in Fla.
Get him set-up for the next 20 years or so.

If the allegations of DUI & passing on the double yellow are true, that's bad news. A fellow bike enthusiast dead because of bad judgememnt and alcohol. Sad..........
sad.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 07 2006,16:19) Very Uncool.........
And he sure shows everyone how much he likes his Corona's on the TV shows.
Late at night.
Aggressive/ unlawful driving ( In a huge cage no less.)
In the court of public opinion I vote guilty on being a total loser.
Everyone should send him some soap-on-a-rope to the store in Fla.
I think we should send him powdered soap...it will be harder to pick up in the shower.......loser for sure

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 07 2006,19:19) Everyone should send him some soap-on-a-rope to the store in Fla.
Lets get a donation to that going... I bet the org could make headlines for sending a HUGE Soap on a Rope Shipment to him!
biggrin.gif

wow....why even give him the rope...he might hurt himself with it

WOW the media is keeping this quiet or I have been living in the closet. I haven't heard a word about this. Prayers go out to the family!!

This incident is strange, no doubt. If he's guilty... book him Danno!

Gents, The media has been all over Steve Irwin's passing away, which is enough of a loss for Disco Channel... Then you get this guy who had frequent appearances on Disco and you start to see that whatever media company owns Disco also owns the media... It will come out, probably, during his trial..

For being somebody who makes his living building two-wheeled vehicles, I'm both surprised and dissapointed....

mad.gif

rich a$$holes dont go to jail, they pay an insane fee to lawyers and check into rehab. I fell terrible for the family of the man he killed, bloody drunks. I hate them all.

thats a really bad deal sorry for the family, but if you know billy i bet he will man up when the time comes, met him a few times and he really is a great guy just bad things happen sometimes and you dont know what the real story is yet

Back