Billy Lane kills motorcyclist- POSSIBLE DUI

I bet he does go to jail.Atleast till after a trial.Florida dont care if you have money,drink & drive, get in a accident, kill someone,there will be a price to be paid and it ALL will not be dollars.I have a friend serving several life sentences for vehicular homicide in Fla.Very similar circumstances.Someone that has had just 1 beer has no business behind the wheel of a car or on a bike.

Since when does it take "weeks" to get blood alcohol test results back?

Doesn't Florida use the Breathalyzer?

Sometin aint right here.............................
rock.gif

I'm bettin he's scott free.

(guido4512 @ Sep. 08 2006,18:16) Since when does it take "weeks" to get blood alcohol test results back?

rock.gif

They used both,he may have refused the breathalyzer and elected the blood tests.

(extreemachine @ Sep. 07 2006,20:06) WOW the media is keeping this quiet or I have been living in the closet. I haven't heard a word about this. Prayers go out to the family!!
No He's a Minor Celebrity at best and kind of an a55hat. Not a surprise the media isn't all over it. besides all he did is kill a motorcyclist, nothing new here. Media and Government doesn't care about another dead biker. Hell in most states it's not even a Misdemenor...

Nothing to see.

He's just not that important. No Conspiracy, just not a real story.

(guido4512 @ Sep. 08 2006,04:16) Since when does it take "weeks" to get blood alcohol test results back?

rock.gif

He's already waiting on another pending DUI charge which I think has an October trial date.

Hopefully they'll stall the 8 weeks, nail his ass on the previous DUI next month and then when THIS one comes to trial he'll get put away permanently as a repeat offender.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 07 2006,22:15) He lives in Cali.   Money = Not guilty.
He lives in CA but the shop is in FL ?

Ive never heard of him but if he's killing people then he must be a real azz hat.

wow, i feel bad for the guy who is no longer with us. And wow that truck is demolished. Didn't know this had happend.

i feel for the family of the man who lost his life for something like this. regardless if he was drinking, he still did a unpardonable act . let justice be served.

A sad story indeed. I feel for the familys of all involved. Prayers to the biker who lost his life.

Sad, very sad.

I hope justice previals regardless of his financial status.

post-6-14763-fallen_riderz.jpg

So
wink.gif
, he drinks and drives, THAT SUPPRISES YOU
wow.gif
! I hope they burn the guy ! I do like his see thru rear wheel though
biggrin.gif

Back