billy lane charged today

It might be a while before the trial...if he has a good lawyer this could take years to settle
sad.gif

Nothing good about this situation. I feel for the rider's family and Lane's talent seems wasted now.

Just think of the Discovery TV Reruns we'll have to avoid
laugh.gif

Really, watching him making bikes while  
all_coholic.gif
 drinking all the time and then go riding. I have NO SYMPATHY for Lane. But with his $$$ now, I doubt he serves any time at all.  
sad.gif

Shheeeiiitt.... Discovery channel will probably sponsor a documentary based on the events in question as an educational tool for people thinking about getting behind the wheel..
I think he'll do a token 180 days on a 3-6 year sentence and be out after 30-45 days with 10 years probation for good behavior and public service announcements.
Hell there is no more space to tattoo on him so bubba will not want to force some ink on the lad.
Then we all know that beer drinking bike builders are brawlers so he ought to be able to hold his own.

he will go to prison, tell all his celly's that he was framed by the cops cause he wasent as fugged up as they said. then he will tell some crap about how the dude pulled out in front of him anyway, this way he will fit right in with the convict mentality and in the end he will be well like among the inmates, officers and free staff he11, they will probably send him to a vocational prison and let him build motorcycles

(ozz @ Sep. 25 2006,23:04) he will go to prison, tell all his celly's that he was framed by the cops cause he wasent as fugged up as they said.  then he will tell some crap about how the dude pulled out in front of him anyway, this way he will fit right in with the convict mentality and in the end he will be well like among the inmates, officers and free staff       he11,  they will probably send him to a vocational prison and let him build motorcycles
I can just see it now.....

"Prisoner Biker Build-OFF"

To benefit "Mother Against Drunk Drivers"
Where if you don't make the dead line you get shank'd in the arse by your teammates..

I will be suprised if he does any jail time at all... what a waste...

Doubt he'll do time... pay the bail... good lawyer... time for good behavior and being seen on TV... probation with prob officer being fellow rider...

I hate to see this happen to anyone. My prayers are with Billy, his family, and the family of the man who was killed.

P.

he's done! how ironic, he rides bikes, builds them, and even supports the cause. now, he takes the life of another rider because of his own stupidity. i don't feel sorry for billy lane and i hope they "throw the book at him".
rant.gif

Back