Billet Clutch cover

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys,
Anyone know of a straight up billet stock replacement for the clutch cover? No LEDs or windows, just a billet housing with a sight glass and oil cap?

Can't seem to find anything that isn't super bling... anyone have ideas?

All of the billet covers I know of are quick access covers which often require fairing modifications to fit. They do have a sight glass...

That is the problem that I am having... I don't want to chop the fairing...

Since you don't need the extra space inside the cover. The one solution would be to have it cut down and then just drill/tap holes for the cover. Any machine shop is capable of knocking down say .75" then it'll fit under the OE fairings.

That is the problem that I am having... I don't want to chop the fairing...

i think mtc or ape might have something not for sure though i have seen something around, i will look...

sorry those are MRE and MPS covers, they work for sliders and lock ups, i will keep searching

Do you have to trim/modify the fairings for the enigine/clutch covers on all the aftermarket covers?

For the clutch covers, yes - except the bling clear clutch covers... all the billet covers that I can find are for modded/lock-up clutches, etc. No stock replacements. Stator covers are good, standard billet replacements.

Do you have to trim/modify the fairings for the enigine/clutch covers on all the aftermarket covers?

I know that you can have the stock cover chromed, but I was thinking of having it engraved and then chromed. Is this possible to have done?

Back