"Bill Warner Mr. 311" T-SHIRT Donation.....proceeds go to his family!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
For those that aren't on the Facebook page I wanted to pass this on because I have had a LOT of people ask me how to get one of these shirts every time I wear mine... :thumbsup:

"I am looking into selling more Mr. 311, Bill Warner Wild Bros Racing t-shirts. Anyone interested just post how many you would like, so I can get an idea of how many to order. The cost would be $20.00 each plus $5 for shipping. All sizes are available and I may order some in black. All proceeds will go to Bill's family.....Jody/Trillium"

This is the shirt design for those that haven't seen it (sponsors front/bike speed on back)...
billwarner12_zpsdc8a5c13.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

I will update the thread with Paypal info once everything is setup but they are trying to get an estimate on how many people would like one of each size/color, etc.

All proceeds go to the Warner family or if you just want to donate that is fine also.

Thank you,

Josh

Here is all the info to order:

"Bill Warner Mr. 311 t-shirts on sale now!"

Available sizes are:
Men's 3XL, 2XL, XL, L, M
Women's: L, M
Children's: L, M
Color: Black/White

Purchases are to be made through Pay-Pal. Cost is $20+ $5 for shipping for total purchase price of $25.00.

If you do not have paypal a money order can be sent to Trillium Muir. Email me for my address.. nickelcityracing@persona.ca

All proceeds will be going to the Warner Family

Please note quantity/color and size with name and complete shipping address through paypal.

This order will take a few weeks as they still have to be printed and shipped.

Paypal account info trilliummuir@hotmail.com

If you have any questions contact: Trillium Muir nickelcityracing@persona.ca or call 705-561-5716

Thank you... :beerchug:

Hello Got-Busa! I would like 2 in a large.. 1-White and 1-Black...I tried to find the faceBook Page but couldn't. Can I get these on my own or should I just let you do it and pay you? Thanks..Rich..

Just placed an order.

Thanks for letting us know about the shirts.

Make sure if you are using PayPal that you send the funds as "GIFT" or they get hit with fees on every transaction...

Remember you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase. Just go to the website and enter the email and pay via debit or credit card and it's a regular transaction just like any store... ;)

The shirts are being made based on orders so it will be a couple weeks before the order is shipped.

Hello Got-Busa! I would like 2 in a large.. 1-White and 1-Black...I tried to find the faceBook Page but couldn't. Can I get these on my own or should I just let you do it and pay you? Thanks..Rich..

I just posted the info for purchasing. You can use PayPal or a money order via the contact above. :beerchug:

I must be stoopid Josh. I click 1 link I get the store Nordstroms. I click another I get Warners Bros TV. Then an MSN link.

What do I click to get to the tshirt info page to pay?

RSD.:cookoo:

Why can't it be as easy as the Decals!! Still can't find it!! WTF????:banghead:
You just send $25 payapl as a gift to teh address below and state what size/color you want.

Please note quantity/color and size with name and complete shipping address through paypal.

This order will take a few weeks as they still have to be printed and shipped.

Paypal account info trilliummuir@hotmail.com

Back