Bill O'Reilly OWNS Dem Congressman!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I actually originally responded to a thread with this link, but decided it merited it's own thread. Bill O'Reilly OWNS this Congressman when he tries to pin the guy down on exactly WHO will enforce the "must buy" health-care provisions. I've never heard such BS doublespeak in my entire life. All the guy had to do was answer the question, but either he couldn't, or more likely, wouldn't. So, soon enough someone will challenge it and refuse to buy it, and then we'll see who enforces it. This guy just lost his reelection (I sure hope so). How appropriate the guy's name is WEINER....Go Bill GO!

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight....

A "fine" is not criminalizing? :rofl:

Seems the NY congressman slept through English! See #4 Mr. WEINER!

CRIME

–noun
an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.
criminal activity and those engaged in it
the habitual or frequent commission of crime
any offense, serious wrongdoing, or sin
a foolish, senseless, or shameful act

Absolutely Priceless!

Only on Fox. You will never see a democrat exposed like that on any other channel. Not one! That's why they are now called the LAME STREAM media :thumbsup:

Absolutely Priceless!

Only on Fox. You will never see a democrat exposed like that on any other channel. Not one! That's why they are now called the LAME STREAM media :thumbsup:

Funny, I'm not a republican or dem, and all politicians lie...no need to defend any of 'em IMHO, on any network. They work for US and all should be exposed for the complete fools they are, on both sides...

CNN is finally waking up and pointing out the complete CRAP being spewed in Washington, on both sides :thumbsup:

Goes back to the old saying...if a politician is talking, he/she is lying :lol:

Funny, I'm not a republican or dem, and all politicians lie...no need to defend any of 'em IMHO, on any network. They work for US and all should be exposed for the complete fools they are, on both sides...

CNN is finally waking up and pointing out the complete CRAP being spewed in Washington, on both sides :thumbsup:

Goes back to the old saying...if a politician is talking, he/she is lying :lol:

Oh I wasn't defending any network nor politician. I was simply stating you won't see or at least I've never seen or heard tell of, a democratic politician being butt spanked on any network other than Fox. As far as CNN I have seen a slight movement there but not much.

I do not belong to any party. I voted for Cliton for his second term. Once he moved towards the middle I actually liked the guy. I am now imbarrassed to say I voted for Obama and I'll be happy to donate to the campaign of anyone who runs against him in 2012. :dunno:

Isnt he the one who was a Florida rep living in NY or vice versa and had to move to keep his job?
Something like that .

:rofl: DocDrop posted this on Facebook...had to share...

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Cliton for his second term. Once he moved towards the middle I actually liked the guy. I am now imbarrassed to say I voted for Obama and I'll be happy to donate to the campaign of anyone who runs against him in 2012. :dunno:

ohhhh dude...(Massive Facepalm).....

They can not answer the questions, because other then a select few, nobody knows what is completely in this bill when it was passed. This was the biggest problem with the bill. Both sides guessing. Now we start to see just how bad we are going to get hit in taxes and insurance increases due to insurance companies raising rates to pay fr ALL. Right off the bat it looks like a min. of 10% increase for the average middle Claus person. Now top that with a VAT tax that will be passing vary soon. Tax on all products on the national level. This will mean that the average household will decrease their spendable income by a min of 20%. God help us, once again stick it to the working class to pay for all. Lier's and cheats for a government all the way from the top down.

Last edited:
Back