Bill Cosby is innocent.. still going to jail

ali123

Banned
42518658_471663333337191_601916804423483392_n.jpg

Won't be an after.......
I think hell do a year or so... I just wanna put it out there... I firmly believe that a heavy heacy percentage of those women KNEW what they they were getting themselves into... I mean... if u go to cosbys hotel room at 2am... u know why u are there... the whole queludes thing was WAY before my time... but im told these things were very very common and didn't simply paralyze a person...

Nice to see that you are going soft on a pos like this. F'n rapo . . . they should put him in general population so the other inmates can practice making pudding . . .
the rapo's generally aren't very timid though... they use duct tape... they are generally shockingly brutal.... ill spare u details... and another thing that strikes me oddly is that these victims waited 25 years or more to say anything.... he just doesn't really fit the profile... its odd.

What’s up with the thread title?
just a paradox... the prosecution has no concrete evidence... just the testimony of disgruntled women 25 years after the fact..... this judicial system is based off the principle that its better to let many guilty people go free than it is to punish ONE innocent.... what this translates into is... the prosecution NEEDS lots of concrete evidence to secure a conviction... beyond a shadow of a doubt.... textbook stuff... (ask yourself.... DOES THE POSSIBILITY EXIST that Cosby didn't rape all these women??? HAS ANYONE ever made up a lie about you and swore it was true?? Burden of proof is a good thing for you and me because it protects us against a hostile state government and overzealous litigants... these are liberal values that can be frustrating for those looking for retribution but are the CORE of our democracy... and as any innocent accused of a crime will tell u... THANK GOD for our civil rights.

Sworn testimony, jury of his peers who weighed the evidence and found him guilty as charged.
Now let him rot in jail while he attempts to appeal. BTW, his lawyer was a complete moron, that
didn't help him at all. The paradox I see is you siding with a convicted felon. You can look around
the population where you work and know in your heart that some of them are innocent, you can also
know that some are guilty as well. Our justice system is not perfect, but it is nice to know that
Fat Albert is in the can!

The punishment is way over board.....America has turned into a feminist liberal poop state...

Women knew what they were doing,and wanted it,just want more money now...and quayludes and some beer was like a joint ....it certainly didn't "paralyze" people......hey government....go f**k yourself....and all who disagree

The punishment is way over board.....America has turned into a feminist liberal poop state...

Women knew what they were doing,and wanted it,just want more money now...and quayludes and some beer was like a joint ....it certainly didn't "paralyze" people......hey government....go f**k yourself....and all who disagree

Well, since you’ve said it to ‘all who disagree’ f**k you too.

Liberals don't like to lock people up; that's a conservative trait (e.g. life sentences/death penalty). Liberals prefer probation, community services, rehab programs, etc.

I dont believe in 25 to 30 year coincidences. Its no coincidence all these women popped up together after 25 years...25 years. Maybe to some that would be plausible if you didn't know the backstory. He was doing alot of positive things and speaking out against alot of ignorant, negative things endorsed by the media and culture. He was a huge philanthropist. Really pushed for higher education to the younger generation. He was trying to make some very powerful moves. I believe he pissed off/crossed someone or the wrong people. Possibly stopped playing along with the devil and the devil said not so fast...time to collect. It wouldn't be the first time its been done. Trump and Stormy Daniels, Trump "locker room" recordings resurfacing speaking of grabbing women by the... Bret Kavanaugh college days?? Comes out when?? Coincedence? Curious, did any Cosby accusers vote for Trump or endorse Kavanaugh? Or did they brush that off, overlooked that. I voted for Trump but hey Im not accusing. I didnt vote with my emotions and I don't like anyone holding dirt over someones head just in case you decide to crawl out your grave into a new life. Dont wait...bury him fresh.
I went and heard Bill speak years ago at a college and it was a great experience. And for many including myself, The Cosby Show was inspirational. If he really did it he deserves all the prison time they can give him. I dont know but something wasn't right.

Nice to see that you are going soft on a pos like this. F'n rapo . . . they should put him in general population so the other inmates can practice making pudding . . .
Think he is going to see quite a few pudding pops of all different flavors. 10yrs don't think he will live beyond that sentence.

Back