Bikini Bike Washes?

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My club wants to put on a bikini bike wash when the weather breaks, so I need help planning this event. A couple of the guys are very connected in the stripper scene, so getting girls should be easy.

QUESTIONS:
1. Are these usually successful fund raisers?
2. How much is reasonable to charge?
3. How much do we pay the girls, or do they work for tips?
4. Should we charge for the wash, then charge for posing with the girls?

How did YOU do it?

Greg

You got willing women?
rock.gif
I would say you've allready got the hard part out of the way.

My club wants to put on a bikini bike wash when the weather breaks, so I need help planning this event.
As soon as the weather breaks? I guess you mean in July?
tounge.gif

I would think the girls if willing would work for tips and price for the wash should be about $10 if for charity or fund raising. or FUN Raising! Posing should be for tips too. Full $10 goes to the club...

my 2 cents, good washing and post pics plz! - K

Yeah what he said or if yoiu hjave a local hooters talk to the manager. They usually will let you do it there if you promise to bring in some substantioal business. The hoters girls are just working for pay. They get bigger tips when they flirt. you get cost of wash $5 bucks for just club. $10 for charity. We are planning one for this summer also.

If you can get them to do Bucket dances charge $20.00.  Most guys would rather watch then have their bikes touched.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "too many x's"|1071424773 -->

My club wants to put on a bikini bike wash when the weather breaks, so I need help planning this event.
Try this: You and the GUYS in your club go buy some speedos (they should be cheap this time of the year) get them real tight and small (revealing will get your more tips). Get a really nice hot day (sweaty bodies glisten in the sun, hence more tips). Work on the bi's and tri's and ab's between now and then (more tips) buy some baby oil (adds to the glistening)....

Let's see, what else... Oh yea, buy some stuff to actually wash bikes!!

Guaranteed success!!!

Try this:  You and the GUYS in your club go buy some speedos (they should be cheap this time of the year) get them real tight and small (revealing will get your more tips).  Get a really nice hot day (sweaty bodies glisten in the sun, hence more tips).  Work on the bi's and tri's and ab's between now and then (more tips) buy some baby oil (adds to the glistening)....

Let's see, what else...  Oh yea, buy some stuff to actually wash bikes!!

Guaranteed success!!!
Good one Lo!
jump9.gif

Try this:  You and the GUYS in your club go buy some speedos (they should be cheap this time of the year) get them real tight and small (revealing will get your more tips).  Get a really nice hot day (sweaty bodies glisten in the sun, hence more tips).  Work on the bi's and tri's and ab's between now and then (more tips) buy some baby oil (adds to the glistening)....

Let's see, what else...  Oh yea, buy some stuff to actually wash bikes!!

Guaranteed success!!!
Will you come then? I just may go volunteer.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I would have to cut a couple of holes in my 2 man tent to find enough material to fit me like a speedo. Lori I could go to the gym every day between now and July and you still wouldnt want to see ME in a speedo.

cap

We did one this past summer, what we did is that we charged $10 for a reg. wash. $15 for a topless wash, $20 for a nude wash.
$10 for a topless picture, and $20 for a nude picture. Pictures were with vehicles only. Girls were allowed to do whatever to get tips.
drooling3.gif
As long as it is on a good day and you get the word out to people, it will turn out good in the end.The most important part is your advertising!

Back