Bikes versus Cages?

sman708

Registered
I posted this on the Tonit app. If you don't know about it, check it out. It's a really cool app.

I would like to touch on a topic that we all know, but sometimes, including me forget. We all live and love to ride our bikes. Some of us like to sit back in the seat and just cruise. Some of us like to ride with our hair on fire at Mach 1, burning up the back roads and straights. Some of us do stunt riding on our freeways. Some of us are on 2 or 3 wheels, but we all love to ride. We choose to ride a vehicle in circumstances of busy, congested roadways and lonely country backroads. What we must remember is that we live in a society of laws and without laws their is chaos! If we choose to ride in a manner contrary to our laws, we must accept the consequences of our actions. Hey, we all see these cages distracted in various ways. It pisses us all off to no end! We know a lot of people in these cages don't understand our love to ride or respect us on the roadways. We have to remember that they have the same right to be on the roads as we do. Hey everyone, I just want us all to stay safe. We have all seen riders go down. Some because of cages, others because of something that's in the road. We have to be looking out for everyone and everything at all times or we know what can happen. Please Tonit family and all riders, spread this message to our fellow riders and stay safe! I don't know but a handful of ya'll, but I care about each and everyone and your safety! I hope we all take this message to heart. Stay safe, enjoy and keep the sunny side up!

Back