Bikes on film.

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Over the years lots of bikes (real or otherwise) have made an appearance either on TV or the movies. Anyone remember a few?

What about Street Hawk or the bikes from the original Battlestar Galactica?

If they only knew what the real future bikes would be like....

Street hawk.png

BG Bike.png

Just this week set up a 4k entertainment setup , and watched the Dark Knight 4k release and that movie featured a MV Agusta 1000 R F4 and of course the CGI huge tired bat pod bike ....... hahaha , be quite a useful weapon in heavy traffic . :laugh:

One of my all time favorite bike inclusive flicks is Mad Max 1 and close second number 2 , you in the US would know it by the name Road Warrior . The first installment was a well known feast for Kawasaki z900 / 1000 series lovers , and featured some wild stunts for the day .
The 2nd movie featured a mohawk riding a Yamaha XS1.1 ( 1100CC ) turbo'd with lots of other bikes performing crazy stunts . The 3rd Tina Turner feature killed it for me , and Fury Road comeback is better , but you cant beat the first 2 in my book .

One of my all time favorite bike inclusive flicks is Mad Max 1 and close second number 2 , you in the US would know it by the name Road Warrior . The first installment was a well known feast for Kawasaki z900 / 1000 series lovers , and featured some wild stunts for the day .
The 2nd movie featured a mohawk riding a Yamaha XS1.1 ( 1100CC ) turbo'd with lots of other bikes performing crazy stunts . The 3rd Tina Turner feature killed it for me , and Fury Road comeback is better , but you cant beat the first 2 in my book .

I loved the first and second Mad Max and Road Warrior movie. Crazy stunts...

I loved chips when I was a young lad , me and a mate used to ride his mini bikes on certain roads , making out were Punch and the other bloke.... but one day the police caught us on the road and stopped us from getting run over I guess !!

Mad Max is my all time favorite and I would say set the stage for bike films that no other quite measured up to.

Back