Bikes on Craig's List

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
What's up with all the bikes on Craig's List?

The seller's all say "Never Raced or Stunted"

But half of them have have Race Numbers on the fairing or on the tails!

What's up with that?

lol!!!! i agree....maybe they dont have the same definition of race and stunting as we do?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

liars...all of them!:laugh:

really a few amature races is not going to hurt the Buss.
i see alot of "AAAHHH I Scared Myself! for sale, low miles."

My favorite is when your talking to someone about bikes and they say" I'm considering getting one for 2500 that I saw listed"
I'm like, goodluck with that..
Posted via Mobile Device

How about "adult owned". I am grown man and I ride it like I stole AT LEAST once a week.
Posted via Mobile Device

My favorite is when your talking to someone about bikes and they say" I'm considering getting one for 2500 that I saw listed"
I'm like, goodluck with that..
Posted via Mobile Device

I see them on cl all the time...240 kits, stretched, nos... some even have turbos for $2800. They will even ship them to you, heck some even will wire you money for you to give to a friend and you can keep the change!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinking that if the seller feels he has to say "Not Raced or Stunted" it has been. But come on it's got a numbers on three sides. Maybe just there to get cred at trackdays.

WTH does adult owned mean? I'm over 18?

Dont even get me started on this subject:laugh:
On the numbers out here is a popular look, my brother put 9 on his 1k, never been to a track(personally i wouldnt do it and my dad makes fun of him)
Adult owned, never been down, rode like a grandma, only on sundays to church, i think most of its bs unless you pull up and it is a 90 year old grandma that owns it. However i do know a few that are ridden like that. I ride with a girl that i dont think her R6 has ever been any faster than 60mph.

When i sell something i dont bs, its fast(because its gone x fast) It has gotten the crap beat out of it, but tons of maintenance and the best parts money can buy to maintain it.

My question is i've been noticing in the denver craigslist there are a ton of rashed scooter, alot of em, littering the cool bike pages:poke::rofl:

I see them on cl all the time...240 kits, stretched, nos... some even have turbos for $2800. They will even ship them to you, heck some even will wire you money for you to give to a friend and you can keep the change!!
Posted via Mobile Device

don't believe it. it's a scam, they got my buddy that way. they even sent him pics he asked for, did a history check, and still got him.

It's the same selling pitch as "Adult owned", "never seen rain", blah blah blah:
:whistle:
People are going to say what eager buyers want to hear.
Especially a rag like Craig's list.

Dont even get me started on this subject:laugh:
On the numbers out here is a popular look, my brother put 9 on his 1k, never been to a track(personally i wouldnt do it and my dad makes fun of him)
Adult owned, never been down, rode like a grandma, only on sundays to church, i think most of its bs unless you pull up and it is a 90 year old grandma that owns it. However i do know a few that are ridden like that. I ride with a girl that i dont think her R6 has ever been any faster than 60mph.

When i sell something i dont bs, its fast(because its gone x fast) It has gotten the crap beat out of it, but tons of maintenance and the best parts money can buy to maintain it.

My question is i've been noticing in the denver craigslist there are a ton of rashed scooter, alot of em, littering the cool bike pages:poke::rofl:

I ride mine to church on Sundays just like I do every other day of the week :laugh:

Back