Bikes on a boat

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Our ride from VA Beach to Atlantic City included a ride on the Cape May Lewes Ferry. Good fun.

The last one is of BP my Buddy Greg and me in front of Bally's.

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

04072009137.jpg

Bikes on boats are fun. We cross the Mississippi and Illinois Rivers on them a few times a year. Nothing as big as the Cape May Lewes Ferry though.

Sounds like a nice little ride. How do ya keep the bikes safe in Atlantic City? Valet parking? :laugh:

You know that's right. My buddy is a Diamond member at Bally's so the Valets took good care of us. You can see my buddy's Supra behind us, the Valets gave us private parking just beyond where he is parked in a secure area.

You know that's right. My buddy is a Diamond member at Bally's so the Valets took good care of us. You can see my buddy's Supra behind us, the Valets gave us private parking just beyond where he is parked in a secure area.

So it really is valet parking that you used. Right on! Now the obvious question: Did you check the valet for a valid motorcycle endorsement? ;)

So it really is valet parking that you used. Right on! Now the obvious question: Did you check the valet for a valid motorcycle endorsement? ;)

I had him show me where he wanted me to park the bikes. :thumbsup:

Funny thing is when we went to leave I gave the ticket to the lady in the valet window then ran out to catch the 2 guys walking over to the bikes to let them know I would go ahead and move them.

Ok, I'll play....the house commander would pitch a fit if she knew I posted this. From a year ago when we were vacationing up the east coast. A view parked on the deck.

IMG_3410.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

Ya and No, but it was a little cheaper than a car 62.00 per bike round trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

- Gerry And The Pacemakers, Ferry Cross The Mersey[/url]
I hope this works
This is my favorite Ferry version.
Bubba

Last edited by a moderator:
Back