Bikes, Blues & BBQ

moondog

Donating Member
Registered
Third largest bike fest in the USA, Bike, Blues, & BBQ starts in Fayetteville, AR Wednesday this week for all interested....BB&BBQ Should be a great time. They are expecting 175,000 people and 75,000 bikes. Discovery Channel will be here on Saturday doing the biker build-off final voting, along with Jessie James and all the boys. I heard the Tuttles were coming but not confirmed yet. Looks like great weather, should be a wonderful time....trees just starting to turn and temps in the high 70's, low 80's. Dyno drags and the wall of death here too....
beerchug.gif

this place is going nuts!!!! Problem is the sport bikers are out numbered 10 to 1. I'm leaving....feels like a level 7.5 v-twin earthquake around here. I have never seen so many clip-on pony tails and wash-off tatoos and new leather. Time to go hog hunting with yonder busa....

I will try to get some pics up...may need some help posting. Was with snapfish but heard it no longer works. reporting to you from a place where a leather bra, thong & chaps is considered being "geared up", your man on the scene, moondog.

Hey Dog, isnt it funny how most that wear those things shouldnt - I mean, REALLY SHOULDNT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW Celulite city...
tounge.gif

Oh, ya bro...wait till ya see some of the shots I take....some things are just not meant to be seen in the full light of day. Trouble is, same item may look a-ok through beer goggles at 2 am. Go figure....

laugh.gif
We're coming up tmrw night and staying the weekend , holler at me 522-8282 , we can meet up and grab a drink!

Joe

undrpsi..sounds good. It's off the hook nutso around here right now, hate to think how tomorrow is going to be. I also took the next two days off, I'll give ya a shout. Just in case, I'm at 479-263-0221.... bring yer hog huntin' gear....
beerchug.gif

Back