Bikes Blues and BBQ

Details are: Sept 27th-30th, third largest rally in the states and growing. As with most rallies this size, almost strictly a v-twin event...nothing geared toward the sportbike crowd including the oem tents....vendors are all v-twin geared. Last year the estimate was 250,000 people and nearly 100,000 bikes. For us who live here, this next weekend is surely just a huge pain in the a$$. Riding the area becomes a joke, the roads choked with these stone-age machines creeping along, riders filled with Budwieser. I'd rent my house out but it is a harley-free zone. Can't deal with oil on my garage floor.....

In addition to what Moondog said, Fayetteville has a noise ordinance. The V-Twins are the ones that exceed the decibel level, but the sport bikes are the ones that get blamed for it. I will be down there just so I can ride around on a bike with almost 2x the hp of most of them.

Don

(moondog @ Sep. 24 2006,09:31) Details are: Sept 27th-30th, third largest rally in the states and growing. As with most rallies this size, almost strictly a v-twin event...nothing geared toward the sportbike crowd including the oem tents....vendors are all v-twin geared. Last year the estimate was 250,000 people and nearly 100,000 bikes. For us who live here, this next weekend is surely just a huge pain in the a$$. Riding the area becomes a joke, the roads choked with these stone-age machines creeping along, riders filled with Budwieser. I'd rent my house out but it is a harley-free zone. Can't deal with oil on my garage floor.....
rollinglaugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
, man you can tell you live in Fayettenam Jerry!!
laugh.gif

I feel for ya brother- so what you're saying is, you regret not buying a Harley?
pissed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back