Biker saved

papi_ocho

Registered
Anyone see the biker pulled from under a burning car in utah? It was just on the news here.

We need more humans like the ones that saved that man!

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

Just seen it, and agree we do need more people like that.
Saw an old woman on the floor once, turned round and she was laying there with people just walking past looking at her and walking on.
I rushed over the road and done my best to make her comfortable until the police arrived.
Just don't understand people sometimes.

How about the lardazz in the suit that stood there and watched them try - twice....

Good for them, it only takes 1 to start helping and get the others involved. People are afraid to be the one to make the decision to help.

How about the lardazz in the suit that stood there and watched them try - twice....

After watching the video twice and paying close attention to him the 2nd time, I wonder if he was the driver of the car??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah...watched it on the news this morning. I thought the bravest one was the young woman who laid down twice right next to the fire to see if the bloke under the car was okay. Amazing that he is still alive after a crash like that and wearing no gear at all!

After watching the video twice and paying close attention to him the 2nd time, I wonder if he was the driver of the car??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

That or he was an accident lawyer waiting to give the motorcyclist his card...

On a serious note though; glade to see people pull together like that in a crisis. :thumbsup:

Isn't it a sad reflection of our times though that it is considered above and beyond for people to band together and help out someone in trouble? I mean, 25 years ago would this have been considered anything but basic decency?

Back