Biker killed in Germany

Crazy!

I loved riding overseas and know all to well that there are folks out there that hate us 2-wheeled riders. There are some that use the roads as a race track and give the rest of us a bad name.

It's a sad day when it comes to this.

Todd

man! thats so f'ed up!! whoever did that should be dragged down the road Sin City style and thrown off a bridge into seawater!

It is really depraved when someone does something like this on purpose. Whoever did this should be drawn and quartered.

NOT COOL! my condolences to the riders family and friends. maybe these people will man up and turn themselves in. i couldn't live with that on my conscience.

They were probably upset about riders having the ability to lane split when the cars have to wait in traffic. Very sad that some one would resort to this sort of thing regardless of the reasons they feel are warranted.

Sick and demented! There is No Justification for these actions. My heart goes out to the riders family. I feel a Lynching comin up!
Posted via Mobile Device

So, when they find him, he get's tried and SENTENCED to LIFE with no chance of Parole.

Bet that's not going to happen in Europe :whistle:

"The 37-year-old motorcyclist skidded on an oil slick and crashed head-on into an oncoming passenger car, the married man, father of two children aged five and ten years, died at the scene. The 60-year-old car driver was only slightly injured."

Sick ^
Rip fellow rider

Prayers to the family

What a bunch of twisted people, I got no kind words so gana stop here with death is to good for them
Posted via Mobile Device

Back