Biker Gets Rear Ended And Lands On Feet (Helmet Cam)

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Biker Gets Rear Ended And Lands On Feet (Helmet Cam)

Linky::
- Biker Gets Rear Ended And Lands On Feet (Helmet Cam)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very lucky it wasnt hard enough to put him into or though the car in front.
Wow he is lucky but Im sure he is hurting

Sent from mobile device

"Are you ok" I'd be saying, B*!4H look at my bike. Do I look ok?! Luckly she wasn't driving fast or he would have been seriously hurt.

WOW I always try to watch for that every time I stop. Looks like the SUV in front stopped all of a sudden and maybe the other woman just wasn't paying attention. I hope he is OK

Yea that would been a hook right and get the hell outta dodge moment(i've done it before when there was room but it was looking sketchy)

Very lucky! I always tap the front brake several times way before i come to a stop light just to get peoples attention. :beerchug:

I almost got hit twice the other day. First, girl changed lanes right behind me... Missed my tire by about 2 inches. Then a woman on a cell pulls out and slams on the brakes just in time before we hit... I kept going to keep my self from going to jail, cause if I'd have stopped, at the very least her phone would have wound up in pieces across the road with a polite message to the person on the other end of the phone saying "Sorry, she'll call you later when she gets a new phone. She almost hit me and lost her cell phone ability."

Back