Biker died today on I95

I just DO NOT like riding in high-traffic areas, sometimes have no choice in the matter. But I dang sure have a helmet on. What a shame.

I always tell people to run into a wall head 1st with a helmet and then decide if they wanna try it without! Sounds like a stupid thing to do,but hey it's only like a 5-7mph crash. What could happen? :laugh:

I was about 15 cars behind these guys when that happened. I swerved over to next lane to get by them, they were almost ran over by a charter-bus. Thank God that bus driver stopped that bus when they fell. That video show the latter part of the accident there was more bikes with them that was down. They were ok.

We had a rider here the other day was crossing the highway a SUV was looking down at his phone (Allegedly) and ran a red light (Allegedly) and crashed into this dresser HD at over 60 MPH instant kill rolled the SUV and HD down the road happend in fron t of my buddy and the HD riders wife! Bad enough others dont watch out, no need to throw no helmet in there also!!!

That part of 95 is suicidal (actually from Miami to just north of Palm is), I avoid it and go the Turnpike. Vry suprised they didnt get run over by other cars.

I find myself riding faster with all the gear on, feeling invincible I guess, strange. Helmet always 3/4 on the Harley and FF on the sport bikes.

First of all RIP to the rider, I'm not for the Government to tell us what to do but, I like the Helmet law in California. But, I'm for the Government for telling us we can SPLIT LANES....Woohoo. So who knows what I like and dont like. :laugh:

Back