biker boyz

un4gvn

Registered
looks like the ricky gadsden story maybe with some changes for entertainment.
comes out jan 31
laurence fishbourne (aka morpheus from matrix) only big nam
checked out web site,looks interesting.

what about a movie called "torque" coming out ,did i miss that thread too???
ice tea starring
rock.gif

Un4gvn......it's Ice T brother, not Ice Tea...that's what you drink in the summertime......not the most infamous rapper of my generation. (Cop Killer, that's why he's infamous.....for those of you who don't listen to Rap/Hip Hop.)

Me and my ridin buddies here in Killeen were discussing the movie Biker Boyz and I stated that every M*%^$# F^&%$# and their mom wil be wanting a bike after they see it....just like the Quick and mildly upset.  There will be an insurgance of Squids on the road and my insurance will skyrocket thanks to them.....most of them will probably dump it within the first few weeks.

Me and my ridin buddies here in Killeen were discussing the movie Biker Boyz and I stated that every M*%^$# F^&%$# and their mom wil be wanting a bike after they see it....just like the Quick and mildly upset.  There will be an insurgance of Squids on the road and my insurance will skyrocket thanks to them.....
I couldn't of sayed it better!
AAAssjani.gif

Un4gvn......it's Ice T brother, not Ice Tea...that's what you drink in the summertime......not the most infamous rapper of my generation.  (Cop Killer, that's why he's infamous.....for those of you who don't listen to Rap/Hip Hop.)

Me and my ridin buddies here in Killeen were discussing the movie Biker Boyz and I stated that every M*%^$# F^&%$# and their mom wil be wanting a bike after they see it....just like the Quick and mildly upset.  There will be an insurgance of Squids on the road and my insurance will skyrocket thanks to them.....most of them will probably dump it within the first few weeks.
Kinda ironic that Ice T now portrays a cop on the TV show (the name escapes me)
lurk.gif

Un4gvn......it's Ice T brother, not Ice Tea...that's what you drink in the summertime......not the most infamous rapper of my generation.  (Cop Killer, that's why he's infamous.....for those of you who don't listen to Rap/Hip Hop.)

Kinda ironic that Ice T now portrays a cop on the TV show (the name escapes me)  
lurk.gif
America is a free country. Ice can say what ever he wants. But lets remember that he backed off and I believe took the song off the CD.

Trent Lott went to far and lost support from his supporters...The difference is that the public, specifically his supportrs did not stop supporting Ice. In my opinion, he went too far, but it is what the public thinks that counts.

Thinker

My wife saw the preview and asked if i was gonna go see it ---i simply stated "NO DOUBT", but i'll tell you what i'm gonna drop my bike off at the shop to finish chroming it out before it hits. Because i agree every squid and squid's girl are gonna try to get a bike after that. And they means there's gonna be a shortage of parts and REPAIR parts about mid Feb and march. And since there is a busa in it, there's gonna be a shortage of busa parts unfortunately.

Just saw the t.v. trailer for Biker Boyz. Looks good, but as I've said before, you know how trailers can make a movie look better than it reallyis. Looks good anywayz.

Opens Everywhere January 31st.

glare.gif

My youner (18) son saw the trailer and said "Dad the main guy has a tricked out Busa" My reply was it is not tricked out enough. Looks worth while to see.

I look on the bright side, at least they arent making movies called "Middle Aged Crisis Boyz", where middle aged men spend $35,000 on a 40hp, 900 pound, financed for 7 years piece of sh*t harley davidson, ride around in leather chaps with a gray beard and fake attitude.

I'll take a cheesy sport bike movie over another episode of American Thunder anyday, lol

Mike

I look on the bright side, at least they arent making movies called "Middle Aged Crisis Boyz", where middle aged men spend $35,000 on a 40hp, 900 pound, financed for 7 years piece of sh*t harley davidson, ride around in leather chaps with a gray beard and fake attitude.

I'll take a cheesy sport bike movie over another episode of American Thunder anyday, lol

Mike
I love the star, Lawrence Fishburne (spelling). He is one of my favorite actors, but I bet he is knocking on the door of 50. should be interesting how they build his character. Will he be fatherly...or will they try to make him seem young.

I can't wait!

havoc, are we still doing the group thing?

WELL , AT LEAST ITS A DREAMWORKS MOVIE,STUNTS SHOULD BE INTERESTING AT THE LEAST.
I REMEMBER SEEING 'BULLIT ' THE FIRST TIME AT THE MOVIE NEARLY CRASHED ON THE WAY HOME CHASING ONE OF MY BUDDIES.
MIGHT LEAVE THE BUSA AT HOME THAT NITE EH ??

You wanna see some good stunts.......check out any Superbike Freaks DVD. That's who they shoulda got to do the stunts in the movie.

Back