biker boyz

My roommate said that his friends from the Vegas is doing the stunts for "Biker Boyz" So its must have some good tricks in it.My good side

DSCN1476.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I look on the bright side, at least they arent making movies called "Middle Aged Crisis Boyz", where middle aged men spend $35,000 on a 40hp, 900 pound, financed for 7 years piece of sh*t harley davidson, ride around in leather chaps with a gray beard and fake attitude.

I'll take a cheesy sport bike movie over another episode of American Thunder anyday, lol

Mike
I love the star, Lawrence Fishburne (spelling). He is one of my favorite actors, but I bet he is knocking on the door of 50. should be interesting how they build his character. Will he be fatherly...or will they try to make him seem young.

I can't wait!

havoc, are we still doing the group thing?
thinker
its still a go on Feb1, waiting to see movie start times

I look on the bright side, at least they arent making movies called "Middle Aged Crisis Boyz", where middle aged men spend $35,000 on a 40hp, 900 pound, financed for 7 years piece of sh*t harley davidson, ride around in leather chaps with a gray beard and fake attitude.

I'll take a cheesy sport bike movie over another episode of American Thunder anyday, lol

Mike
I love the star, Lawrence Fishburne (spelling). He is one of my favorite actors, but I bet he is knocking on the door of 50. should be interesting how they build his character. Will he be fatherly...or will they try to make him seem young.

I can't wait!

havoc, are we still doing the group thing?
thinker
its still a go on Feb1, waiting to see movie start times
DANGIT!!!!

Havoc, Thinker...
I just realized I work on the 1st.
mad.gif

Okay gents.
I got the 1St of Feb off. To the movie we go!  
beerchug.gif
My friend Greg (CBR 1000) and I are in. Just need to know if we are riding or driving. You know i'm not a cold weather rider, but might make an exception if everyone else is riding.
I rode a few times this week. 40*. Just need to bundle up. I got a new Joe Rocket jacket that matches my busa. Put on a long sleeve sweatshirt under that, and I was fine. Would hit it today, but raining.
hmmm.gif

I'm almost tempted to ride my truck anyway, so we can have a cold one after the flic.

Okay gents.
I got the 1St of Feb off. To the movie we go!  
beerchug.gif
My friend Greg (CBR 1000) and I are in. Just need to know if we are riding or driving. You know i'm not a cold weather rider, but might make an exception if everyone else is riding.
I rode a few times this week. 40*. Just need to bundle up. I got a new Joe Rocket jacket that matches my busa. Put on a long sleeve sweatshirt under that, and I was fine. Would hit it today, but raining.
hmmm.gif

I'm almost tempted to ride my truck anyway, so we can have a cold one after the flic.
everyone mostly driving, the weather calling for rain all week.
GI joes has a sale going on for thermal underwear. $4.88 for each piece, works like a charm.

We're riding to see it........rain, sleet or snow..............well it doesn't snow here but you get the idea.

I'm just glad it is coming out in the winter. There will be less incentive for squids to ut bikes. Look ou tfor the summer because two more bike movies will open. I just hope if these guys do want to ride, most dealers will have a conscience and not sell them the busa or zx12 for a first bike. Oh even better gsxr1000 or r1, so they can hone those wheelie skills

My youner (18) son saw the trailer and said "Dad the main guy has a tricked out Busa"  My reply was it is not tricked out enough.  Looks worth while to see.
You are right Mike...

How are your 1/4mi. times, tho??
I can now say better then alot of others and not as good as some.

The rate that I was going though the bike could pull high 8's. I was dropping 1.5 seconds of of each run. Whoooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

You guys are going to hate me but I saw it already unofficially,but I'm going to the premier anyway.I enjoyed it great stunts and madd racing thats all for now.There is also a lot of cameos you will be suprised.

Back