Biker Boyz Tonight...

SmiLyPR4U

Registered
Would anybody be interested in getting together tonight to go see Biker Boyz in Orlando, FL? It would be very nice to meet some of you guys near my area...please let me know if you're up for it! In case we do...this is me!

SmiLyPR4U.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did I think you were in Seattle? Anyway...have fun and register for that class. They fill up fast anyway, but after this movie, it might be riduculas.

Thinker

Would anybody be interested in getting together tonight to go see Biker Boyz in Orlando, FL?  It would be very nice to meet some of you guys near my area...please let me know if you're up for it!  In case we do...this is me!
Hey Smily,

Pretty smile. Guess what? I have a good friend named Monette that lives here that could be your twin. I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't her. Well, your interest in bikes is what gave it away. She is too prissy for motorcycles. That's probably why she doesn't have a man. Ooops! Did I say that???

Brian

I wish I could go with you but I'm way too far away. If you are ever in the dc area. let's ride. I hope you do not have to go solo. I cannot see any reason why you would either.

You guys are funny!...
Thanks for the interest though! I wish I could ride but I need a bike first; so for now I'll be riding on my Pathfinder since my friend's bike doesn't have a backseat.
mad.gif

Well I just got back from South Florida. Sorry that I can not be there. I am going down again for next visit. I am going to take 4 days and go to the Bahamas on my friends boat and then head up to Daytona. Maybe I will see you there? It is nice and close for you yes?

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE MOVIE. MY WIFE WENT WITH ME. WE BOTH THOUGHT THERE WERE SOME GOOD LOOKING BIKES. GLAD TO SEE THE FASTEST BIKE IN THE MOVIE WAS A BUSA.

Well...everybody but me ended up watching the movie!!!

Why doesn't that surprise me? Anyway, hope to see it later. Ninja I'm thinking about going up there for a day, do you know when are you guys meeting up? Let me know...it would be nice eventhough I won't be going on a bike most likely.

Btw...do you guys know about any site just like this but for GSX R600's?

hey smily let me know where you ride in o town i live in hunters creek and would love to meet up some time and ride

Heyyyyyyyy, you live right next to me!!! I live in Meadow Woods. Well, I don't ride yet other than in the back of a bike. I'm working on getting one. Btw, if you know of anybody selling a '00 - '02 GSX R600 in good condition let me know please! Where or when do you usually ride?

Thank you!

Well...everybody but me ended up watching the movie!!!  

Why doesn't that surprise me?  Anyway, hope to see it later.  Ninja I'm thinking about going up there for a day, do you know when are you guys meeting up?  Let me know...it would be nice eventhough I won't be going on a bike most likely.

Btw...do you guys know about any site just like this but for GSX R600's?
I will send you the info. In your e-mail

Smily,

Check at your local DMV about the MSF classes. They are free in IL. They are given at the local coleges.

Later,

Steve

FREE??? I'll check but I doubt it that in here they're free. The basic course will cost me $250. Thanks for the hint, I'll find out.
thumbs-up.gif

Ninja: You got mail!

Thinker: Sowwy!
down.gif

$250
rock.gif
The Class in this area is only $85 and thats an increase from $55. Anyone know who determines the cost of the class MSF or the local community college?

And even though i've heard it sucks i'm gonna check the movie out this weekend

and welcome to the club YAOMON and Smiley

Glad you are looking at riding schools. Good for new and old riders alike.

Back