Biker Boyz Movie

couple shots...

bboyz1.JPG

This movie is suppose to have a western edge to it. What gives? Kind of curious how they will do this. Anyone else heard this?

dunno. just gonna see it saturday with thinker, havoc, and some others... will see if it is worth a fart or not.
sarcasm.gif

I think they mean a Wetern Movie flavor. Kinda like the good guys and bad guys and bikes are horses?...Just guessing.

on SH.org, a guy saw the Today show, and fishbourne was on it, talkin about the movie and stuff. he rolled up on a bmw of all bikes.
crazy.gif

SAW MOVIE LAST NITE,NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING,BIKES ARE SECONDARY TO PLOT.
CAMERA SHOTS MOVED LIKE MTV VIDEOS,JUMPING AROUND,WEIRD ANGLES ETC.
HIP HOP SOUND TRACK,THEY DID NOT DISS THE BIKERS MUCH THOUGH.NO DRUGS,CRIME OR VIOLENCE.EXCEPT FOR TRAFFIC SPEEDING,RACING ETC.
GOOD ACTORS,SLOW PLOT,BIG FINALE RACE ON DIRT ROAD WITH BUSA AND ZX12R
rock.gif

ENJOYED MOVIE, LIKED THE MAIN CHARACTER BETTER IN MOVIE 'ANTON FISCHER'

40__s.gif
I also saw the movie last night, Can't imagine racing on a dirt road at 180mph on the busa and feeling safe! but I did enjoy it, and some of the cycle stunts were cool.
I don't think it will be in the theaters long though.

It is going to be interesting to see hoiw long it will take before we see someone with those metal shoes. I can see it now sparks galore down the highway.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thinker, I was thinking about going to laguna this summer, where are you guys at?? I am Nor Ca (Fairfield).

Back