Biker Boyz Bikes

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Smoke's Busa
This bike was ridden by Laurence Fishburne who stars as "Smoke" in the motion picture. The motorcycle is a Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R (1300 cc engine) and was slammed and stretched. "Slammed" indicates that the motorcycle was lowered and stretched means that an extended swing arm was welded to the motorcycle making it six inches longer than a standard GSX1300R. The bike is totally chromed and polished and the custom paint work was done by Color Zone of Huntington Beach, California. Price: $20,000
Not a bad price really. Too bad the movie sucked.

smoke_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid's Gixer
This bike was ridden by Derek Luke who plays the role of "Kid" in the motion picture. This is a Suzuki GSXR750 with GSXR1000 forks. On the street, it is known as a "gixer" and is the bike of preference for trick riders. The bike is totally chromed and polished and the custom paint work was done by Color Zone of Huntington Beach, California. Price: $18,000
And he thought he could beat the "King (Busa) of Cali" with a 750?

kidd_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're very nice. I prefer my stock paint job over those bikes any day of the week. The movie is not as horrendous as some posters exclaim. If you enter the theater with a certain expectation, yes it is bad. It is solely for entertainment to the masses not biker junkies like ourselves. The majority of the audience does not care about tech mumble jumble. The target audience only wants to see guys race and do tricks and of course see some T and A.

They're very nice. I prefer my stock paint job over those bikes any day of the week. The movie is not as horrendous as some posters exclaim. If you enter the theater with a certain expectation, yes it is bad. It is solely for entertainment to the masses not biker junkies like ourselves. The majority of the audience does not care about tech mumble jumble. The target audience only wants to see guys race and do tricks and of course see some T and A.
Hey RC,

I'll take a round of the T & A!
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

Agreed. I wonder how Torque will be different.

Remember everyone…
“Burn rubber, not your soul”…

Ah crap, now I have to watch biker boys again.
Go ahead, it is what it is, but we have seen much worse movies in the box office in the past 20 years...

Back