bike will not start no error code

schmud0811

Registered
ok i installed a new exhaust changed out the body work for some fiberglass from catalaist and took off the evaporator canistor ,its a cali nodel...the bike started before but now will not start shows code c00 no error everything is hooked up correct as i can see the kickstand sensor is fine i am clueless to the problem sounds like the fuel pump is working fine...she turns over but will not start any help would be apreciated thanx,oh my fan also doesn't come on when its supposed to anymore either the fuze is fine and the fan engine works fine also i checked it with a 12vt sourse....things are getting confusing.........

Run switch might be stuck
rock.gif
rock.gif
Happened to me once , all I did was flip it a few times .

rock.gif

does the Busa have a tilt switch in the front fairing ? Possibly it's stuck ? Maybe the clutch switch is disconnected ? Run Switch is your engine kill switch on right handlebar.

bike has tilt sensor but it is ok , bike will poop out an error code if the tilt sensor is jacked .this is to weird i think i might have clogged injectors i hope not though i just put fuel injector cleaner in it

you just put fuel injector cleaner in it, and now it doesnt run. hmm..... too much cleaner, not enough fuel?
biggrin.gif

you know cache i was thinkin the same damn thing ill drain the tank tommorrow after i get done hunting and re fuel it thanx ......i think i might be slightly retarded

Hey it happens to the best of us ... well okay not to me , okay okay maybe once but that was the only time . Hope everything works out .

Back