Bike week in Daytona

houstonbussa

Registered
Just booked the hotel. Anyone else going to be in Daytona in March. I will be there the like the 10th - the 12th. (With g-f, and best friend).. But I would LOVE to meet some orgsters there. Anyone going to be there. I'll gladly PM you my cell number and we could meet up there. It'll be my first time so excited. Hoping the "Loop" is a nice of a ride as they try to sell it. Let me know.

The loop huh. ha daytona is soo damn busy I go there every year and for biketobefest but man stop and go traffic sucks.

My friend just came from Biketoverfest. He's trying to get the wife to let him go again.. He said he had a blast.

I will be there. Probably taking the RV so we will be in the speedway campgrounds by the infield lake. Me and my brother will be trailering the bikes. March 9-13. Last year was my first time and we had a ball.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wanna go.. but theres still Ice and snow on the ground and I don't have a suv and trailer to pull them with..

Froze ass off last year!

Yeah it was cold. We stayed with a friend in Jacksonville and rode back and we froze on the way from Daytona back to J'ville. That's why I'm taking the RV and staying in Daytona this year
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinking about going. Too far of a ride or drive for me. If I go i will fly down from NY and stay for 3 days. I've never been there so I am sure it would be a blast!!

I wanna go.. but theres still Ice and snow on the ground and I don't have a suv and trailer to pull them with..

In March? I'm renting a trailer. But please don't tell me it's going to be cold in March!

Yeah it was cold. We stayed with a friend in Jacksonville and rode back and we froze on the way from Daytona back to J'ville. That's why I'm taking the RV and staying in Daytona this year
Posted via Mobile Device

DAMNIT! Didn't I just say to not say it was cold in March! Didn't you read above.. Who cares if I posted this after you did.. haha. Because we plan on dropping in on the g-f's dad and dropping the truck and trailer there and riding up.. It's about a 2 hour ride from there. Getting a motel there though.

Back