Bike turned 7000+ miles

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? She now has a little over 7,000 miles on her and will turn 2 months old on the 26th of this month. It could have been a lot more if it's not for my busy schedule, kids and all that rain that we've had the last couple of weeks. That's how much I love riding it.

Dayyum, you ust live in the sticks. LOL Keep rack'em up, Playa!!!
thumb_up.gif

I bought mine in early sept. with 2000 on it and she now has 7350 or something like that. It's 73somthing. 60 mile round trip commute, so it's nice getting to ride alot. Ride there, ride to lunch, ride home mon-fri, ride on the weekends. The only time I don't ride is if it's raining when I leave or if I need to carry more people. I don't mind getting cought in the rain, but I'd rather not intentionally leave with it raining.

Bought mine new in 05...I put 4K on it the first summer....it only has 5K now. It's a shame, but I forget I even have it most of the time. I have thought about selling it.

I got mine new in August, 06, and now have 8,300 on it, and I thought I was doing something, LOL !!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

TALK ABOUT LACK OF FREE TIME TO RIDE , I HAVE HAD MINE FOR A YEAR AND IT ONLY HAS 750 MILES ON IT , I REALLY NEED TO MAKE MORE TIME TO ENJOY RIDING AGAIN!! JOB HAS A HOLD OF ME WAY TO MUCH!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

I guess we all go thru some spurts of busy lives.....and our Busa's pay the price !!
BUT they treat us so goooood when we ride em

I don't commute to work. I live 3 miles away from work. Most of those miles are done either after 9pm or between 4 and 6am. I work 6 days a week and have two kids to take care of. Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30-9:00pm, my son has karate class. Sundays, my daughter has CCD class from 10:15 to 11:45am and then piano lesson from 1:00-2:00pm and other family activities. Not to mention homework everyday after school. If I don't go out at night and early mornings, I won't be able to ride at all. That's how I get those miles. When I traded my R1 for the Busa, it had over 47,000 miles on it and I did it in 1 year and 11 months. It could have been a lot more if I didn't suffer from vertigo from the first week of July until the end of September. I couldn't ride at all because I was dizzy most of the time. I also missed work for 3 months. Now that I'm back, I'm gonna rack up some miles. I'm just trying to catch up because I really missed riding the whole summer.

Heeeyy, take your time, bro.....There's plenty of time for ridin'....BUT, I like the way you're thinkin'.
smile.gif
You're busy but you find time to ride... same here. Victoria has 7,230 miles but done in 2 years time. Early in the morning after that big glass of juice or coffee, or wifey plunderin' is the best time to ride. Not to mention, whenever the urge presents itself. As of right now i"m patiently waiting for my busa to arrive in japan and I can tell you I am having a severe case of withdrawals. In any event, ride safe and keep'em both on the ground.
firedevil.gif

Back