Bike Stolen

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
Hi guys,

I have not been posting at all since I sold my bike to fellow member Bludbot1 in December which is when I moved to Oregon. I thought I would let you know that I received a call from Henderson Nevada PD today telling me the bike was stolen. Long story, but the bike was still registered to me since I was taking payments on it. If any of you guys are in Nevada I would appreciate it if you kept your eye out for it.

Turns out these a**holes cut the lock and dragged the bike through an entire apartment complex and out the gate, through a residential neighborhood and into a Catholic Church parking lot with anyone seeing them.

Here is what she looked like. Even though I don't own her anymore I am still bummed and feel bad for Bludbot1.
IMG_0717.jpg

It seems like a lot of bikes come up missing here in southern nevada. I personally hear about one a week that goes missing.

Also, if you want I can post this on 702sportbikes.com for you which will get a lot more local attention.

Also, if you want I can post this on 702sportbikes.com for you which will get a lot more local attention.

That would be great. I have riden with them before and been to teh bike night so they should remember the bike. Thanks!

A lot of people from the 702 community seem to remember your bike. If your friend has a flyer made up one of the guys that run cycle gear here in town said you could put the flyer up in his window.

Sorry to hear. Hope they find it. A lot of bikes getting stolen where I live too, even if the bikes are locked up. If I ever catch a thief, im not calling the cops, im calling the ambulance...

I Wish you could install a device that would deliver a lethal shock or shoot a poison dart when someone tries to move it.

Saw the thread on 702sb.com, will keep both eyes open for it, as well as the others that have been snatched recently!:banghead:

Hey Brad, how's Oregon going for you and the family ????......

Now, how was it that Frank had this beauty chained up in an apartment complex and the alarm was not armed ????.......how many days has it been since it was stolen ????.....odds are it wasn't a local grab, my thoughts are that it's in the SoCal basin somewhere. Out there parts can be had in no time. It's worth grabbing JUST for the CF wheels Brother.....the rest is inconsequential. I'll keep my eyes peeled around here as I know all the parts intimately.....even the CF windscreen would give it away if it gets replaced to a new machine.

I vow to you, if these parts start surfacing on local rider bikes....those bikes won't run for very much longer........"I give you my word".

Last edited:
Back