Bike size before jumping to busa?

900 to 1000 to 1100 to BUSA

firedevil.gif

600 to busa. for a fat ass like me, 600 was too small, too twitchy and downright un-fking comfortable. Throttle control was not a problem for me but my b1tch... eerrr i mean my busa does catch me being careless from time to time. She lets me know who the real boss is.

I had a 02 Honda F4i... had it for about 3 years... traded it in on the Busa!
cool.gif

I had a.....well.....wait a minute.....Oh yeah the Busa was my first and only bike. Ohhh I am so glad I didn't mess with anything else either. 20,000 miles later I am still grinning to myself every ride.

1996 zx-7R. Took off about 10 years of riding dirt, got the 7R for 6 months to brush up and bought an 06 Busa.

Nighthawk 750, Katana 750, Honda Shadow 1100, and the last bike was a Honda CBR600F4i. So i have had power and weight just not in the same package. Though the Katana was heavy and could move fast if I used the clutch right.

83 Maxim 400 (yamaha), 83 Virago 750 (guess what? yamaha!) 98 CBR900RR (Honduh), BUSA!!!!!!!

I also have a 81 CB650 Honduh I bought for $20 that is taken apart, wanting to be put back together.
biggrin.gif
I'm a motorcycle hor. 22 yrs old, 4 motorcycles in my possesion.
cool.gif

I had a naked Bandit 1200. I could do longer days on the Bandit, but the Busa just feels so much better. It's smoother, quicker, handles better (just doesn't do u-turns as well), and is better suspended. All this for 10 grand. I had to bring the bars up and the pegs down though. Getting old over here.
biggrin.gif

I had a naked Bandit 1200. I could do longer days on the Bandit, but the Busa just feels so much better. It's smoother, quicker, handles better (just doesn't do u-turns as well), and is better suspended. All this for 10 grand. I had to bring the bars up and the pegs down though. Getting old over here.
biggrin.gif
You are still a pup.
poke.gif

Back