Bike Show PICS from today's Super Swap in Syracuse, NY

denon970

Registered
5 of us decided to go last minute...we stuck out like sore thumbs. Nobody told us it was strictly Harleys and choppers. I had on a white hoodie, and my friend Dave had a bright blue Transformers hoodie, the other 3 guys had on bright t-shirts. Atleast it was easy to spot each other when we got seperated in a sea of leather jackets. The Swap Shop part of the show did absolutely nothing for me, but there were a few cool bikes on display:

super swap 003.jpg

super swap 005.jpg

super swap 006.jpg

super swap 007.jpg

super swap 009.jpg

super swap 011.jpg

super swap 014.jpg

super swap 016.jpg

super swap 020.jpg

super swap 027.jpg

Hey theres another one of those 2 rear wheel thingys.
Should have put four or five more seats on it.
Then you could cruise the whole family..:rofl:

Thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:

good pics. doesnt look like strictly harleys and chops to me with that custom gixxer in there

That was the one exception, but it was over in the show area. The main "swap" part of the show was HD type only. I didn't even see a tire that was made for a street bike. We were really disappointed. I need to get myself a Hayabusa shirt to wear for shows like these.
But we did end the day with a trip to Harbor Freight and I got a set of T handle allen wrenches for my bike for $6.

Glad you guys like the pics! Wish there was more, but these were the only bikes that caught my attention. I should have taken pics inside Harbor Freight, I actually had more fun there than at the show. The girl at the register was the best thing I had seen all day!!
The car show season will be here soon (Detroit-Feb 26, NYC-April 10), plenty more pics to be posted then...

I like the second to last one. The red Chopper. I would probably move the exhaust though. That looks like it could get a little annoying.
Thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

Well...even though I rode Hardleys for years...you can see that bike lovers give it their all for pimping their bikes...no one could ever say that they couldn't see the amount of work, money, time, and effort these guys put into making show bikes...thanks for sharing the pictures..very cool bikes...nice to look at...a nightmare to ride...2hip

Back