Bike Show! Feb 6-8, 2009: Timonium • Mid Atlantic Motorcycle Show

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Another local show! If you're interested in attending, post up with which day and what time. I'll probably attend on Saturday, the 7th. Hope to see some other members there! :beerchug:

FYI: I believe that BigRod1300 has said that he will have "The Mullet" in the show! :cheerleader:

http://www.cycleshow.net/

06-Feb-2009 - 08-Feb-2009 (Friday - Sunday)
Fri.-Sat. 10am - 9pm
Sun. 10am - 6pm

Timonium Mid Atlantic Motorcycle Show

Details per suzuki4life (borrowed from another thread):

Every foreign and domestic motorcycle manufacturer available in USA on display...huge custom and antique bike show...100's of exhibits covering everything in motorcycling. Attendees will also be able to meet nationally known bike builders along side their latest creations, featured on Discovery Channel's 'Biker Build-Off' and American Chopper Series, like Vinnie and Cody of Orange County Choppers fame. They will be showing their one-off custom builds from their new commercial venture, V-Force Customs. Plus a special Friday meet and greet with Playboy model, TV and movie actress "Coco" and her husband "Ice-T", starring weekly on NBC's 'Law and Order Special Victims Unit' TV drama series. Maryland State Fairgrounds - Timonium, Maryland - Opens 10am each day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 6-8, 2009. Admission for Adults: $15.00, Children 10-15 years $5.00 and under 10 are free with paying adult. Go to our site to print-out $5.00 off admission discount coupons, good on adult admission only.

Looks like a lot of stuff planned for Friday but I just can't make it until the weekend. Thus, I'm shootin' for Saturday since it s/b pretty full featured and it runs longer than Sunday.

last year I was there 10 minutes before the doors opened Saturday and gone within the hour. Its nice to see the bikes but it never seems to change.

hmmm maybe it will be warm enough to ride the bike out this weekend. :cheerleader:

Maybe. Last time I went it was below freezing...may be better luck this year. Temps don't look too bad right now and precip is forecast at 10%...of course, we all know that the forecast is useless more than 36 hours in advance. :whistle:

opps for got these.

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

Back