Bike-Shirts ?

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Cool new home page with Bike-Shirts link right there, good idea to promote sales of .org shirts. I click on link to see what's new and to buy some shirts, select desired shirt in size large "Out of Stock" , select desired shirt #2 "Out of Stock" , select desired shirt #3 "Out of Stock". How can we purchase .org shirts when there is no stock?

Cool new home page with Bike-Shirts link right there, good idea to promote sales of .org shirts. I click on link to see what's new and to buy some shirts, select desired shirt in size large "Out of Stock" , select desired shirt #2 "Out of Stock" , select desired shirt #3 "Out of Stock". How can we purchase .org shirts when there is no stock?

Shoot Cap a PM. :beerchug:

Me too, I want original style shirts in Large, in black, with short and long sleeves......

We used to have this cool blue Gixxer one with the guy leaning hard, and the Digital looking motif as well..... :super:

Is a great looking new home page.:thumbsup:
I'm sure the shirt supply will be in order soon. Hopefully anyway, I want a couple of 'em too.

Guys we are rolling again with Bike shirts.... Give me a little time to get it all squared away.. We have a lot of shirts in stock and a lot that are not... Over time some sizes have become more popular than others so we are just now starting to get them all caught back up....

Guys we are rolling again with Bike shirts.... Give me a little time to get it all squared away.. We have a lot of shirts in stock and a lot that are not... Over time some sizes have become more popular than others so we are just now starting to get them all caught back up....

Thanks Cap, appreciate it.

We stopped really making any shirts and hoodies except for the event stuff. We have had a lot of interest in getting all that rolling again so we decided to start selling the stock we had and then getting some new stuff in as well as making some of the older designs...

Back