Bike pretty sorted now

Ac41

Registered
After quite a few mods over last few months bike is finally getting where I want it to be, well nearly...

Got a trackday booked for 14th july so should get some footage then , cant wait to try all the new bits on the bike they should make a good difference

Have you ever had the bike weighed? It would be interesting to see what it sits at.

You were fast before, I can only imagine how fast you will be now....

Subscribed!!
Looking forward to to it,
if you can be bothered, I’d love to see a list of all the new mods you’ve just done. . . :thumbsup:
hi there has been a few since last trackday made a aluminium subframe saving just under 3 kg , also made a exhaust bracket saving 0.45 kg , ohlins forks 0.5kg lighter, then the dymag wheels was around 4 kg lighter plus lighter disc , aluminium side stand and made a few little spacers out of aluminium and all bolts change to titanium or aluminium , remove rear brake reservoir.
Suzuki definitely wasn't worried about weight when making the hayabusa, which is good as everything you change you get good rewards, been good fun and hopefully all these bits will improve the bike on track, still quite a few more thinks really want to do to the bike to get it how I want it but happy with it for now

Back