Bike pics!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I finally got me a decent camera today from a friend. Kodak Easyshare Z712 IS, 12x optical zoom, 7.1 MP. Like it so far. Anyway, onto the requested pics of my new busa... 2005 Busa, I believe it belonged to Postal before my friend Ryan bought it. Full Yosh Race pipe (no stickers on can), getting the PC3 put on as soon as I get the wires from the guy I bought it from.

busa.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

LOL! Thanks yall! I'm in love with it... Planning on a Deals Gap wedding next year. :laugh:

Very Nice Ben!

Now get rid of the extensions! :whistle:

Yeah, I gotta get a master link for the chain cause it's a rivet style, then wait on Paul to help shorten the chain (I have bad luck with rivet breakers... i break them). However, it will happen... Might make me my own infinitely adjustable lowering/lift links too if it's possible. :thumbsup: The time to tinker is upon us... Oh yes, tinkering will happen again! :laugh:

Thanks for posting, you should be proud! To me, Gen I's like yours look like they are right off the drawing board and right off the showroom floor. Have fun aftermarketing/tinkering! Raydog

Great pics.. Where did you get the all black grab rails? I can only find the diamond cut ones.. Thanks :thumbsup:

Back