bike night

big ed

Donating Member
Registered
I'm tired of these bike nights that never really ever kick off.I was thinking of gathering some bikes & meeting at irwindale raceway on thursday nights for a new bike night/grudge match.If you live in the area & are interested let me know I'll pull some strings & see if we can make it happen.PLEASE NO BENCH RACERS OR FENDER LIZARDS.I want it to be a night for the gladiators on bikes.
race.gif

Well, I've got some responses from people around here too bad none are busa's.I guess 1 of my friends & I will have to stand alone against all the other sport bikes that are interested.I guess some of us practice what we preach & some of us just post it from the comfort of your homes(a.k.a.bench racer or fender lizards)in 30days I will have this event jumpin just like the last event I tried to organize only 2 members showed & were glad they did.(shanling & koklol)hope you guys show up & hopefully line up.

When is it planned for? ... and the agenda is drag racing...?

I prefer the twisties, but I'll come check it out
smile.gif

I'm about 5 minutes from there.

Let us know...

We still go when we can all get together there is only about a dozen of us(thursday nights).we pretty much gave it a go & had fun but got bored of racing the same guys. it turns out that not too many people want to show what they got & would rather talk about it.On another note every friday is a bike night in ontario,CA at galaxy burger off the 60 freeway archibald exit.we have got about 15 busa's so far & a butt load of all other model bikes,stunt show,vendors.this friday some place called bergstroms photography will be there & they asked if I could bring the busa for a photo shoot.Im gonna get that done before I sell it.

A chance to get your busa on t.v. & photo shoot for free just show up at galaxy burger in ontario,CA.bergstrom photography & time warner will be there tonight.there is gonna a large # of busa's there & we are gonna organize a ride in the near future.looks like all the functions I get involved in take off & not one Org. member has ever attended except for 2 previouslt mentioned.

Back