Bike Night @ Texas Looosey's .................. Geecare where were you?

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Went to see Geecare at Bike Night but could not stay long, waited for an hour then left. There was only one other Busa (Red one) and lots of Harleys.

Enjoy the pics
Bubba

IMG_7376.JPG

IMG_7377.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7382.JPG

IMG_7384.JPG

IMG_7385.JPG

IMG_7388.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

IMG_7401.JPG

more

The love handles :rofl::rofl:

Love the Dodge Hemi, wish it had not been so dark when I took that shot.

IMG_7403.JPG

IMG_7409.JPG

IMG_7410.JPG

IMG_7411.JPG

IMG_7412.JPG

IMG_7414.JPG

IMG_7419.JPG

IMG_7420.JPG

Great Work Bubba! I didn't see yours in any pics:rulez:

Yeah I know and I have one next to the zx9, I will try to load it up later, are you Going to Big Bear on Sunday?
PM me and I will give you the details
Bubba

:oldcool: The Spud was there LAST week you bunghole, where were you "THEN" ????......... :super:, and might be there AGAIN next week or the week after....I saw the burghundy Bus last week, and there were two others mine-included.....but I won NOTHING in the raffle....:moon:

Sorry Bubba, bad night. By the time I was done with all my commitments, it was too late. Owe you a drink.

:oldcool: The Spud was there LAST week you bunghole, where were you "THEN" ????......... :super:, and might be there AGAIN next week or the week after....I saw the burghundy Bus last week, and there were two others mine-included.....but I won NOTHING in the raffle....:moon:

Do you live in the area? I will try to be there if you let me know when you are going again. Are you doing the Big Bear run Sunday? The guy with the burgundy Bus said there is a Huge bike meet at stateline this Friday - Sunday.
May want to check that out.

Sorry Bubba, bad night. By the time I was done with all my commitments, it was too late. Owe you a drink.

No problem Paul, we will hook up one of these days, was really looking forward to seeing your handy work on the Angel ring install.:thumbsup:

Great Work Bubba! I didn't see yours in any
pics:rulez:

Here you go mikeu.

IMG_7390.JPG

IMG_7391.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

Bubba: As usual, your pictures are stunning. Well done, brother.

Very nice!!! :beerchug:

Do you live in the area? I will try to be there if you let me know when you are going again. Are you doing the Big Bear run Sunday? The guy with the burgundy Bus said there is a Huge bike meet at stateline this Friday - Sunday.

I'm headed for Stateline, but I live here in Vegas and commute out for no other than a reason to ride, hang out at cool bike nights, and chill..... :super:

I'm headed for Stateline, but I live here in Vegas and commute out for no other than a reason to ride, hang out at cool bike nights, and chill..... :super:

Wow, that's some serious riding. When are going to be here next? I will try and meet you, the Texas Loosey's is the one in La Palma.
See soon,
Bubba

Wow, that's some serious riding. When are going to be here next? I will try and meet you, the Texas Loosey's is the one in La Palma.
See soon,
Bubba

Yep, that's the only one with a Bike Night, check out OCMoto, they have a couple others listed....might do Cook's also, but let me get a tooth fixed, then I'll be back out....for another Loosey's with a Frisco's follow-up.....anyone know of a good CHEAP dentist in the Las Vegas area ????...... :oldcool:

Back