Bike night in kc area???

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to check out the local scene a bit. Work has me in KC for the next few weeks and .org members always like posing for pix.

let me know what's "to do" in the KC area.

BC.

Trying to think of the name of the place it's off of M291 and Woods Chapel road in Lee's Summit. Patty O'Quigleys I think. They will be there tonight, Thursday is Biker night there. Just ask once you get out there. You can't miss it the parking lot will be full of Cruiser and Sport bikes. Don't know if I will make tonight. PM sent.

Damn. I'm heading outta town for a few days otherwise I'd head out to Quigleys!

If you're in town for a while, perhaps we'll be able to hook up!

PM GSXcite - he's in KC may be able to meet up somewhere.

Nice...I found the intersection of those two roads.
It's near Fleming Park...if i got my headings straight.
That's only about 20~25 miles from where I am staying in Overland Park.

I'll head out there tonight and see if I can find the place perhaps grab a bite to eat.

I'll be here for a week or two more...so if anyone has the time, we could set something up!

laugh.gif

Give Steve Smithers a call Smithers customs in Olathe. Great guy to talk to. If you you get a chance go by his shop, top notch place, knows busa's inside and out. Check out his turbo Busa. Plus I'm sure his knows of some hot spots for you to go.

OK folks still in town....at least another week... so I for sure am going to be at Quigley's on Thursday night....

any takers?

I'll be wearing my rider4life shirt "if you can read this....I am winning" (written on back)

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152698430 -->

OK folks still in town....at least another week... so I for sure am going to be at Quigley's on Thursday night....

any takers?

I'll be wearing my rider4life shirt  "if you can read this....I am winning" (written on back)
I will try to make it out there tonight, but it will be latter on. I'll be on an 05 red/black. If we don't hook up tonight, we will get something together for the weekend. We could go for a ride around KC. You would look badazz on my wife's 250 rebel!
biggrin.gif

KC folks - GSXcite and I are meeting up with BusaCruise for breakfast tomorrow morning @ 8:00am.

If anyone would like to meet up with us, PM me for details!

Back