Bike Night Dallas tx

CraZyNOTRT

Registered
Bike night started out as it usually does. went to High five cycles watched a beautiful blonde wash some bikes, talked to some guy about his bike and the bikes we had. then went to cutie pies in grapevine. about 40-60 bikes fill up at the gas station and we go for a big group ride. We hop on 121 and shoot up to dallas north toll going south. at dallas toll and nw hwy some @ssHole thought it would be funny to shoot PEPPER SPRAY out his car window!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
it instantly binds about 10 to 15 of us. we had to pull over on the toll way WHICH IS A VERY VERY DANGEROUS ROAD TO BE ON THE SIDE OF. We think one guy laid his bike down going about 10mph as he was slowing down.
If you dont know what pepper spray does, its instantly blinds you, it feels like a really really bad sun burn on your face, and your eyes feel like you have sand, dust and hot peppers seeds in them.
the guy in front of me got a big dose of it and he had a chick on the back. we finnaly got the to point we could see again, and we drove to the nearest gas station and washed up.

TO THE GUY THAT SPRAYED THE PEPPER SPRAY
IF I EVER CATCH YOUR YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU WERE IN HELL..
because you deserve to be put down like the cockroach that you are.

Last edited:
1st set of pics

CIMG0356.jpg

CIMG0357.jpg

CIMG0359.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

CIMG0362.jpg

CIMG0363.jpg

CIMG0364.jpg

CIMG0365.jpg

CIMG0366.jpg

what a circus, so many squids.......:laugh:
one good thing, more potential organs for the people on the waiting list..

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Nice picts. Looks like fun.

The dude with the pepper spray should have it shoved up his A**!!!!

Too bad nobody was able to get a plate number.

I don't miss Dallas. Thursday nights there were always a few bad wrecks due to the squids from hell.

Karma is a biotch on the cager.

Nice ride pics.

Ya'll should preach a little about gear. I know it is hot, but stupid hurts.:beerchug:

No one hides on the Tollway. Don't forget there's photo evidence of each vehicle taken to collect tolls. If you can identify the car/time, you can get him/her.

Looks like a good time until the highway antics...that's probably what caused the pepper spray incident.

I'm just wondering ... did the "pepper spray event" happen before or after the group was blocking traffic and acting stupid doing stunts down the Tollway???

I'm just wondering ... did the "pepper spray event" happen before or after the group was blocking traffic and acting stupid doing stunts down the Tollway???

If it was I don't see that as a good reason to blind an possibly kill some one. But if you are looking for an a reason, guess it could possibly be a motivation for the cager attack, wouldn't take much when a cager is about to miss his exit ramp they just usually just force the motorcyclist out of their way with their car.

nice pics (would have loved to see the blonde in the light lol) its all good. i personally would not have let the pepper spray guy go..chased him, caught him, pepper sprayed him, beat him, called the cops, beat him some more while waiting for the cops...

Back